Monday, February 27, 2012

The Trouble Starts

Lately I've been very unhappy in certain areas of my life. Feeling things have been out of my control and it's been killing me. I tried dyeing my hair. That only helped alittle. AND the box dye was so crappy the color only lasted a week.
I need to do something to get back on track and to distract me at the same time.  It finally occured to me. I want to be an event planner. It's the best of every world...planning, designing and partying. I'm in the process of looking into programs becasue if I'm going to do this, I want to do it legit. In the mean time, I'm high-jacking every family event I can; I'm going to have  a party at every opportunity because I realize, it makes me incrediably happy to do this. I may not be a professional...yet. But I will. In the mean time watch me try and take control of this silly situtaion that is my current life situation and watch me bitchslap it in the face. Welcome to my adventure in happiness.  Enjoy the ride with me.

2 comments: