Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hooray for Hollywood- Oscar Party Feb 25,2012

So I threw my first annual Oscar party on Sunday night. I've been wanting to do this for years. My sister came over early to help me set up and then my girls came over.  We drank champange, munched on appetizer type food and voted on who we thought would win which categories.

For the colors, I decided to do red, black, silver and gold. Those colors seemed elegent and Hollywood to me. I used white serving dishes.  Here are some pics of how it turned out.





My sister made these AMAZING Oreo and NutterButter truffles. She sprayed them with edible spraypaint and they had gold and silver stars on them too. They were so good and didn't take very long.

Next year we're all going to dress up in glamorous dresses and  get a trophy for whoever wins the voting. We had too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment